dimanche 20 septembre 2009

Question Mark - Be Nice To The People 1974

TERRIBLE hihihih LOL .Another one for those who think they have everything: totally unknown Fuzz-Garage with african rhythms from Kenia (Obama-country!!).Released in 1974 but sounds much older though. The right stuff for those who dig The Witch from Zambia or BLO from Nigeria.

4 commentaires:

  1. Give a watch in my favorites slow jams

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Give a watch in my favorites slow jams http://pelenegra.blogspot.com/2009/09/para-quem-curtiu-as-lentas-dos-bailes.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello. Would you please re-up Question Mark - Be Nice To The People? I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Same for me, I've been looking for this album for a long time. A re-up would be really nice!

    RépondreSupprimer